- Tuesday, 06 December 2011
- Written by Maria Maras
- KTPC thanks the following organizations for information used on this web site.
- Alan Guttmacher Institute
- National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy.
- Kentucky Department for Public Health.
- Kentucky Department of Education
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
- National PTA.
- Kentucky PTA.
- Annie E. Casey Foundation.
- Kentucky Association of Sexual Assault Programs.
- Kentucky Domestic Violence Association.
- Bluegrass Rape Crisis Center.
- National Organization on Rape and Abuse (www.rainn.org).
- Sex Etc.
- Stay Teen
- California Adolescent Sexual Health Work Group.
- Sexuality Information and Education Caucus of the United States
PicturesLast Updated on Tuesday, 06 December 2011 12:01
04.18.2013 - 04.19.2013
2013 Teen Pregnancy Prevention Summit
So Change It: A Guide For High School Youth Activists
Written by Maria MarasPractical tips and advice on organizing to create change based on the experiences of youth activists from around the nation. The Community HIV/AIDS Mobilization Project (CHAMP) and Advocates for…Written on Thursday, 09 June 2011 03:08 in KYTPC News Be the first to comment! Read 3212 times
Influence of New Media on Adolescent Sexual Health: RAND study
Written by Maria MarasSexual risk behavior among U.S. adolescents is a major public health concern. Nearly 800,000 young women aged 15–19 years become pregnant in the United States each year, most of them…Written on Friday, 20 May 2011 03:52 in KYTPC News Be the first to comment! Read 3892 times